Maxime Augay is a young product designer. He recently completed the Master Product Design at ECAL, in Switzerland.
Passionate about technology and materials, he enjoys to find simple answers to complex problems which are part of the job of a designer today. His experience as a sales assistant at the furniture company IKEA brought him closer to everyday products, to mass production techniques as well as materials that are commonly used in the industry.
In the frame of his studies, he collaborated with editors and brands such as Vitra, Victorinox and e15.
Since September 2017, Maxime has been working as a teaching assistant for the Master Product Design at ECAL, where he is managing classes, workshops and organizing exhibitions and events.
From septembre 2017 - Independant Product Designer & Teaching assistant for the master’s course at ECAL 2015/2016 - Master product design at ECAL in Switzerland 2012/2015 - Bachelor product design at ESAD de Reims in France
- Pure Talent Contest 2019, 1st prize winner in the Living Kitchen Category
- The Portable Kitchen Hood, Pure Talent Contest, Living Kitchen-IMM Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- The Portable Kitchen Hood and Pluggit, Salone del Mobile, Milano, Italy
- The Portable Kitchen Hood, Dubai Design Week, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Cold Case for Victorinox, Victorinox Flagship store, Zürich, Switzerland - Rond-Point for Vitra, ELAC gallery, Lausanne, Switzerland - Rond-Point for Vitra, Villa Noailles, Hyères, France
- Random Shelf for E15, Salone del Mobile, Milano, Italy - Random Shelf for E15, Renens Design Days, Renens, Switzerland